Monday, March 9, 2009


28 week picture - nothing new really, except I get at least 5 people a week asking me if I'm due any day. Here's the current pic from a couple weeks ago...

5 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! Really! Goodness, I can't imagine having 2 in there at once! I hope you are doing well, keep us updated on names!

Williamson Fam said...

You are so cute, are all baby no fat anywhere else, i hate people like you, but i love you more..

Eddie and Amber said...

Oh Taryn...don't you love sleeping with a bowling ball on your tummy! I think you look great! It's almost over and it all will be worth it when you see those two sweeties.

Thompson Family said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you are at the tail end of your pregnancy...it feels like yesterday that we found out you are expecting. I am so excited for you guys!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness Taryn, you look so adorable pregnant! I'm sure that Andy is loving your belly :) Tell him hi for us and we can't wait to see baby pics here soon!