Alright already! Here are the two most recent pictures of my belly growth. I will post the dates below, so you can compare. I looked at my self in the mirror the other day and thought, "What has happened to me?" It's a wonderful & weird feeling, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that has wondered this sometime during thier pregnancy. I'm lucky I get two, but that means I grow twice the size.
TJ @ 18 weeks
TJ @ 18 weeks
TJ @ 21 Weeks

19 comments:
What a cutie you are Taryn! You look so beautiful pregnant. Thanks for the belly update.
Grandpa John & Grandma Diana love hearing anything about the anticpation of our twin granddaughters. We are so glad they are growing so well and you are so healthy!
Lots of love--Dad & Mom Gray
you are so cute. I love it!
YOU LOOK TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Don't ever think otherwise...when else can you eat for 3 and not be able to see your shoes...and its ALL OKAY?? Gosh, we miss you guys!
I love the pictures! They will be great to have when the twins are older! I can't wait to see you!
Taryn,
You look amazing!! I love your cute belly pictures. I am so excited for your adventure in Alaska!!! Love and miss you!
Melissa
You are SOOO cute Taryn! So happy you posted some pics of the growing babes!
Happy birthday to Andy!
And glad you were able to go to WIchita Falls for the New year, that was probably so fun!
Taryn,
You look so good! And yes, One day you look at yourself and wonder what happened and how it happened. But the best part is when they arrive you look at them with the same awe and wonder how this tiny little thing grew inside you! It's the best moment ever!
Oh i love the belly pics, you are glowing and gourgous....
You look amazing!! I wish my pregnancies only showed up on my belly....beautiful!
you look so dang cute! i love it! twice the fun! i seriously love prego belly pics, so keep em' comin!
You look awesome, Taryn! I am so excited for all the adventures ahead of you. Maybe we can just follow you to Alaska someday...
hey baby! u really do look great! congratulations on twins thats awesome. how do u feel? r tell andy we said hi. hope all is well. keep the pics. posting. good luck, jillian, greg and payton farrell
Cute pics! It was great to catch up with what you two have been up to. Now that I have seen your blog I have even more questions for you! Maybe we need to swap emails too. :)
Come see our blog and hopefully we can all keep in touch much better now!
ckcarbon dot blogspot dot com
and our email is ckcarbon at msn dot com
keep the pictures coming...can a request one of where you live?! I have a hard time imagining pine trees and beach anywhere near each other...southern California sure doesn't have that!
Congrats on those upcoming girls! So fun! (this is Cherise by the way) I am one of Andy's friends from high school. I think I met you when you guys were engaged at Jen's wedding?? Anyhow, I enjoyed catching up on your progress!
PS we have a few boys around our house for your cute girls to meet! :)
Take Care! -Tell Andy hi for me :)
Cherise
You look so cute! I can't wait to see how adorable they are going to be. When are you due again? Tell Andy hi for me! Much love from AZ :)
Taryn you look so cute! I can't believe that you are going to Alaska! I love the pic of the stop sign. Are you sure you are ready for the crazy weather they have there? I still can't believe you are having twins. You will be the best mom. Thanks for the belly pics.
You're so beautiful. You look great and your hair is sooo long. I didn't know you went to London! Do you recommend going? We are deciding what to do after Josh's deployment. Yep, he leaves in May for 6 months! Yuck! Please let me know if you're ever in Ut. Are you guys in Florida yet? Please email me at littlemrsmoffat@hotmail.com I'd love to get in contact with you. Aubrey
TARYN and ANDY!!!
It's been forever and I finally found you guys through Crystal's blog! I can't believe you've got twins on the way and moving to Alaska! You look so great Taryn and we're so excited for you both!! love you lots and lots
Wow! Your baby countdown says 62 days! Can't wait to meet the girls. Thanks for the sweet thank you note. See you soon!
Post a Comment