Monday, March 9, 2009

Lots of Pink & Precious Things

I have wonderful friends in the squadron & they threw me a baby shower a couple of weeks ago. It was fun to get together with all the girls, gather some advice, and just see everyone. Here are a few pics from the shower...

My wonderful girlfriends, who know how to have a party.
Katie & Me - forever bonded due to our husbands - Ace & Gary
Cutest bouquet of socks (made into flowers)
The Ladybug Diaper Cake - My friend Anna is so very talented & are grateful to reap the benefits of her creativity

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun for you guys,i still cant beleive you are having twins, wow!

Darm Family said...

I have never seen the sock bouquet before. That is such a great idea! I love the diaper cake too. I can't imagine have to buy double of everything. I think it takes a very special mom to have more than one baby at a time. Your belly does look like it is about to pop any moment. I can see how people always ask you if you are due any day. You look great though. You have that mommy glow for sure.

angela said...

You are looking so cute! And still not like you are due any day. I actually expected you to look bigger at this point. People asked me that early on, and I couldn't even pull the twin card on them. Hmmm. How are you feeling?