Monday, March 9, 2009

A Visit Back Home

In the beginning of Feb. I got a chance to go back home to CO & spend some time with the family. I had a beautiful shower (thanks rachel & mom), I spent a lot of time laughing with my brothers & sister in-laws & talking with the most wonderful parents in the world...MINE!
Nic, Taryn, Nate & Heidi
Padres & Me
Annabelle, Heidi & Taryn

Dad, Nic & Nate - a handsome bunch
Annabelle, Matt & Zoey

Mom & Nic

Why do they think they are so cool?

6 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how fun for you guys..You do have a HOT family, i bet your cousins are hot too huh? Love ya!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Oh I love the pics! Hey- we are making our blog private...I need to get your email so I can add you to the list! Talk to you soon!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

You look great! And love your hair. I can't imagine what it would feel like having two in there. Pretty amazing.

Katie said...

Wow Taryn! It's been a really long time! I found your blog through Crystals, hope that's okay. I see you're having twins! Congrats!!c

Alli said...

Taryn that is so fun that you got to go home for a quick visit. I have to say you are quite the cute pregnant lady. I'm sure you are more than ready to have those 2 little girls. Hope you are doing and feeling well!

Erin Ann said...

Oh Taryn...I miss your family so much. It looks like they're all doing great! And...yes, you look gorgeous too.