Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!!


Happy birthday to you!! I hope this year is full of a lot of your favorite things: flying fast jets, football, snowcones, Dublin Dr. Pepper, and spending time with your lovely family. Happy Bithday Drew!

5 comments:

John said...

I remember how Andy would sit on the side lines of his brothers games wanting so badly to be out playing with them. He would bring his own little brown chair and sit next to Dad and I hoping he could catch a stray ball! What a cutie pie!
By the time he was old enough to play, he did not want to hit off a tee because he could smack a pitched ball into the outfield!
He kind of skipped the minors and started out in the majors! What an athlete.
Love ya son! Happy Birthday!
Mom

The Rasmussen Family said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Give me your address and I will send you some Tootsie Pops!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh happy birthday Andy!

Drew and Tarah said...

wow! alaska! how fun! you guys are world travelers! what a blast! how's the pregnancy going? have you picked out some girl names yet? when are you due!??

Melissa said...

Hope you had a good birthday. I love that picture of you as a little boy. You were so cute! I loved taking care of you as your big sis! How Hannah dotes on Alizah is how I was with you. Brings back lots of memories.