Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Alaska - Ready or Not!


It's true, Alaska has great fishing, whale watching and now, we will live there. We found out Friday that Alaska will be our next base, and for a couple of years. It was our first choice, and are thrilled to go. I'm not so thrilled to travel with twin newborns, but that's why I have a wonderful husband. We are excited for this new adventure, so wish us luck!


7 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations!! I would love to some day be stationed in Alaska. Way cool!

Eddie and Amber said...

That is so exciting! Freezing but exciting. Least you won't he a half a world away. When are you guys moving? Exciting times...

Lyons Family said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! great- at least you are still in the US! congrats and I think it is safe to say we may not be visiting you in the great frozen north. so when do you go?! Also - please post a pic of your BELLY!!!!

Heidi said...

Holy cow, that's crazy but exciting!! Alaska! I loved it while I lived there, but I stayed during the summer months, so not sure how the winters are (I hear they're crazy!) Where are you going to be stationed? Anchorage? Fairbanks? I don't know where the base is.

Sherrie said...

That is so awesome! You better enjoy those beaches while you can! You are definetly going from one extreme to the other. LOL

Which base are you going to? We have friends that are stationed at both!

Congrats on the neat assignment!

Meek House of Insanity said...

I am soooo jealous!! We really wanted to go there, but alas, we are in paradise (aka the armpit of California...) Hope you like visitors... ;o)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, no way!!! What a jump...Florida to Alaska.