I guess time got away from me & I forgot to post pictures from the girls' birthday. We played in the swings at the park, played with new toys, blowed bubbles after a good nap & of course had cupcakes!
I still can't believe a whole year has gone by. I still am not caught up on sleep, or house work, or sewing/crafting projects. So maybe I'll sleep & clean & craft when they are 30? But we sure do have fun. Chloe has learned to wave & clap her hands. Peyton walks along everything & pulls everything out of cupboards, off shelves, etc.

I still can't believe a whole year has gone by. I still am not caught up on sleep, or house work, or sewing/crafting projects. So maybe I'll sleep & clean & craft when they are 30? But we sure do have fun. Chloe has learned to wave & clap her hands. Peyton walks along everything & pulls everything out of cupboards, off shelves, etc.
Eating their favorite lunch - PB&J
Am I surprised that Chloe destroyed her cupcake into crumbs? NO.
Am I surprised that Peyton was the cleanest eater- just wanting to poke at her cupcake? NO.
Yummy rainbow cupcakes- perhaps a new birthday tradition.

7 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are adorable!
Isn't one the weirdest birthday ever?! Don't you feel like you JUST had them? Congrats! Hope you had a great Mothers day! :)
AWW happy birthday to the twinners!
Looks like fun! How did you make those cupcakes?! You are a wonderful mom.
That was so fast! They are adorable =)
LOVE the birthday pics. If you can't have your cake and eat it too on your birthday, when can you? They are beautiful! Happy birthday ladies!!
Wow - so fun! I can't believe they are one either. They are so darling!
Post a Comment