Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sun Kissed

A couple of weeks ago, Drew had a conference in Tucson- so the girls & I went too. We swam every chance we got, played in the swings at the park & of course ate YUMMY food. Chloe & Peyton are little fishes in their own right, so the lazy river pool at our hotel suited them just fine.The absolute best part was seeing Kara, Clay & Nixon. Boy did we have a blast. We always do when we all get together. Kara & I used to sit for hours at the pool in Texas. So it just felt natural that we were at the pool in the beautiful sunshine once again. Thanks for all the fun Noyes family!!



2 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!!!! They are so darling and fun! You guys deserve a day out for being such incredible parents for the last year!! Kudos!

Jayci said...

look at all that WARM sun!! you guys are going to love it there. I can tell. :P