Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twin Girls

Bows and dresses,
lots of messes
dress up and frills,
We are having twin girls!

We are both excited that my health is good, the babies are growing just fine and that we get to bring not one, but two of God's children into this world. It seems like such a daunting task as times, but how lucky I feel that he has trusted me to do this. My belly is growing and people think I am farther along than I really am, or people don't think I am pregnant at all---which boggles my mind. There is so much to do to get ready, but we're just taking it one day at a time.

13 comments:

McKay said...

Yea, I don't know how anyone could be surprised to know you're pregnant! But you still look great - loved your look Saturday!

Heidi said...

I want to see some pregnancy pictures up soon!! I'm glad to hear things are going really well for you Taryn! These two little girls are so lucky to be able to come to you. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

Williamson Fam said...

Yay! Congrats, we;re so excited for you, these girls are so lucky to have you guys as parents, your going to do a great job! We love you!

Drew and Tarah said...

how exciting! That would be so much fun to have twin girls to dress up! What is your due date? And do you have any names picked out yet?

Eddie and Amber said...

That is so exciting!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! That will be so much fun to have two little sweet girls! I can see it already pink, and ruffles, and curls, oh I am so excited for you!!!!!

Teresa said...

Congratulation, what a blessing for you!! I am really excited for you! You guys are going to be amazing parents!

Stacey said...

Congratulations Taryn! Two little girls--you are so lucky. Hope you're feeling well!

McKay said...

Hey Grays!

I tagged you in blog tag if you want to play - http://mckaylmoore.blogspot.com/2008/12/its-beginning-to-look-lot-like.html

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Congratulations! I am glad to hear you are doing good. I can't wait to see them. When is your due date?

Sherrie said...

Taryn,

How exciting for you guys! I am so excited for both of you! They are going to be the cutest looking girls on the block!

When are we going to see some pictures? Any names picked out yet? I bet your Mom is so excited!

Congrats again! We miss you guys!
The Brimhall's

Betsy said...

How exciting for you! I hope you are feeling good - I can't wait to see pictures. hey, email me so i can invite you to my blog - we just made it private: betsybillman@yahoo.com
Yay for little girls :)

John said...

I love your widget. What a fun way to the countdown. Where did you ever find it? Love, Mom Gray