
The whole reason I forced Taryn to move down here to Florida was experienced this week as I flew the mighty EAGLE for the 1st time! It is an amazing jet and very capable of its mission to defend our sovereign skies around the world! The jets with the TY on the tail and the blue stripe are my squadron's jets here at Tyndall. We are the 95 Fighter Squadron, officially known as the Boneheads (see squadron patch) dating back to WWII and other conflicts. There is a ton of history in the 95th and we are loving being a part of it.

There is a lot of good news waiting to be told to us : 1st are we having girls, boys, or both! and 2nd where are we moving next summer, Alaska, England, Japan, or Virginia? Well soon enough the Lord will take care of us and we will be sent to a place that needs our family.

I hope TJ doesn't mind me posting 'flying stuff' (but too bad because she went to bed at like 8 again tonight...not like she has an excuse to be tired or anything...). I love my wife and am grateful for her support of me always being at work long hours and always talking fighter pilot talk. As long as I do the dishes and clean the house, I think we'll have a good contract. Well, enjoy the pics! I do everyday!!
5 comments:
what a cool job! guess you can't hate going to work everday when you get to do that, huh? awesome! Taryn, you should find out where your bro lives and where Andrew grew up. He might know some of my friends who grew up here in AZ. What HS did he go to?
Andy, i must say you have a pretty sweet job, and we're so excited for the twinners, cant wait to find out what they are..whoo hoo! And exciting about moving, its not like we see you guys that much anyway, but i wish we did!
Hey little bro! I think that's great you posted on the blog. I'm so excited about the twins. I can't wait to find out what they are! Bekah is doing her first speech at school and the topic has to be her hero. She chose her Uncle Andy because he flies planes as in the Air Force. Very Cute! I'll video it and post it on my blog. Love you! Melissa
I miss you guys! We always had fun with you guys. I hope you guys don't move to Japan, that is too far. I still can't believe you are going to have TWINS. You guys can totally do it. I think Heavenly Father knows when people are strong enough to handle two of his children at once. Love you guys and love the pics, keep them coming.
wow a post from Andy!!! im impressed. I'm also very impressed that you can still somehow one up everybody and have twins. captain america or what? haha love you two!
Post a Comment