Sunday, October 19, 2008

Double the Fun!!


Yes, it's official. We are expecting. We have known for several weeks as I am 11 weeks along. Although we got the surprise of our lives on Thursday, when we found out that we are having TWINS. We were overwhelmed with joy, excitement, happiness and tears all at the same time. I have so many thoughts that cross my mind all day, especially those of I need two cribs, and two car seats, I am going to have 2-two yr. olds and 2-sixteen yr. olds....aah the joy of multiples. Let's just pray that they grow healthy & strong and we'll work from there. (of course Andrew is excited that he gets double the chances for a boy now.)

21 comments:

Aislinn said...

How Exciting!!!!!!I saw your blog post title "Double the fun" on Mel's blog and had to check and see if it was what I thought! Twins are the best! Congrats to you guys!!!
P.S.Twinstuff.com is the BEST for advice when you are expecting. YAY for twins!

Unknown said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you two! Keep the blog updated with pics of your growing belly! You guys are going to be great parents. Good thing you both have lots of energy, you'll be perfect for twins. I only wish we were still neighbors so we could help out!!

Chris said...

Oh my gosh--that's so great! Congratulations!! So excited for you. --Chris & Stacey

Tina said...

Yea! You are going to be the best mom :)

Williamson Fam said...

YaY! Congrats, my mom broke the news to me the other day, i'm so excited for you. You will do great!

Heidi said...

Taryn!! I'm so excited for you guys! My best friend has twins and they are so much fun! Definitely keep us updated on everything! Best of luck!

Eddie and Amber said...

Yay!! We are excited for you guys...Twins will be fun. Double the trouble. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations Taryn!!! We are so excited for you! It might seem overwhelming at times but just think...two birds, one stone! Ha Ha. I can't wait to find out whether you're having boys, girls, or one of each! Congrats again!

warcolby said...

Wow!! so excited for you!! now i realized everyone else on here used the word exciting, but what other word is there?? if any couple has the energy and enthusiasm to handle twins it's you guys!!

congratulations!!

Colby Warnock

Darm Family said...

AHHHH!!! That is so awesome! Congrats!! I can't wait to see what you are going to have. It is great being a mom. It is the best job in the world and most rewarding. Now Heidi just needs to get pregnant! :)

Alia Calano said...

ahhhh! You always said you wanted to have kids like the briggs! they are going to be so beautiful! we are so happy for you two! what a cool experience you are going to have! yay!

Meek House of Insanity said...

WOW, twins!! Congratulations! You and Andy are going to be the best parents ever!! I will follow the blog religiously to see how things are going! Congrats again!!

Sherrie said...

Taryn and Andy,

This is such wonderful news! How exciting and thrilling for you guys! Both of you are going to be wonderful! I can't belive twins! That is so amazing and awesome! Enjoy the little moments! Because they go to quickly!

Sherrie

Lil Lancaster Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Congratulations! What fun and exciting news!

Crystal said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy said...

Hey Taryn - how exciting to find your blog! I hope you remember from all those years ago :) Congrats on the news about twins. What an exciting adventure. I have 2 of my own now but they came a couple years apart :) Best of luck with your pregnancy!

Alli said...

I can't even imagine the excitement and probably a little nervousness as you prepare for 2 new babies. That is quite the announcement. I'm so happy for you and hope all is well in Florida!!!

Nate and Heidi said...

we are so happy for you guys!! can't believe we are getting twins in the family!!! you are going to be a great mom. tell andy to quit one upping us

Drew and Tarah said...

K, i have NO idea how I missed this blog post!!!I have the thing that tells me when people update, and I didn't notice yours until now!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Congrats to you both, on the soon to be arrival of 2 babies. You know what would be even better than a boy and a girl, but a boy and a girl with RED hair, love those little red heads...the true minority! You guys are so lucky!