Monday, September 15, 2008

It's true what they say...

Things in Texas are BIGGER! School spirit is bigger, football is bigger, and even their mascots are bigger. While in Texas Andy helped coach the high school 7on7 football, he loved working with those kids. He also was the guest speaker two years in a row for the season kickoff banquet. We had such a great time at the games throughout the season, but enjoyed most being part of the Bulldogs.

7 comments:

warcolby said...

I was just thinking today about how I miss seeing you in the hallways at John Tower!! Hope you are enjoying Florida.

Crystal said...

Taryn, Yeah!!! I am so glad that you told me about your blog. I love being able to keep in touch. This is going to be great! Wow, Florida! Thats exciting. Seth and I are wanting to take the kids to Orlando and Disney Wolrd next year hopefully we can make it down there.I hope things go well with your move and getting all settled in.

Casey and Brynn said...

Taryn, I found your blog through Crystal's. You look great! Good luck with your move. -Brynn & Casey

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Taryn!!! It's Cara!!! You know the girl you attacked in YW Volleyball? Kidding! I was snooping people's blogs and I found you! Check us out at www.gwdegns.blogpot.com Love, Cara

Nate and Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Heidi said...

hi taryn- you have inspired me to start blogging again, because i love hearing what's going on in your life and seeing all your pictures!! you're going to have to teach how to make mine as cute as yours. we love you guys!

LuckyDogs said...

Hey I don't know you but I found your blog by way of Sherrie Brimhall. I just HAD to ask if you know where the team got that AWESOME bulldog tunnel/head thing?! I love it and it just might be the perfect b-day gift for my dad. If you have any idea e-mail me at luckydogs08 at gmail dot com.

Thanks! www.luckydogs08.blogspot.com