Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Malena 01.13.10


This little girl was born on Wednesday, to my brohter Matt & his wife Annabelle. She was born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, or CDH. The doctors & nurses have been optimistic so far. go here for an update: Baby Malena. My family & I are SO thankful each day for modern medicine, the nurses in NICU's and the care given to little ones that need a little extra help when they first get to this earth. Please pray for these little ones.
p.s. Happy Brithday to my husband too on this day---but let's face it- turing 28 is just old news.

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

What a sweet baby girl! I will remember her and the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sherrie said...

OH Taryn! What a touching story. Sounds like little Malena is a true fighter!

Hugs to your and your family at this time!

Aislinn said...

Thanks so much for posting the link....I have been wondering how everything was going.

Brandon and Sarah said...

We are praying for her!

Jayci said...

I hope things go well for that sweet baby girl.