Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twins & storytime

This video is primarily for their daddy who is far away right now. We hope he gets home safe, and with a sunburn for enjoying all that nice warm weather! If you want to hear me read Brown Bear, Brown Bear and the girls laughing with each page, watch & enjoy!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Taryn, they are adorable!! I love how excited they get with each animal! Which one is which?

Williamson Fam said...

Oh my gosh, that was the custest thing ever,,,,you are the best mom and they are the custest babies..

Diana said...

WOW! I just want to jump right in the picture and hug those cuties! Chloe's hand is flapping like she is ready to throw something and I love that deep sound of her giggle! Peyton's squeal is very high pitched and it sounds like they love to see the colors on the book pages and respond to each other as well. Just priceless! Thanks for posting. Grandma can't wait to see them in Dec!
Taryn, happy babies show your great mothering! Way to Go!!

Kris said...

So dang cute!

My mom also says:
The darling twins have grown, are beautiful, just a riot to watch as they respond by hollering, moving hands and feet, and laughing as you read to them! I'm forwarding this to Stephanie & Kristina too so they can see the precious video!

Love, Aunt Nadine

Carbonneau said...

Love to see how big those girls are getting! They are so excited when you read to them, way to go! I forget how close in age they are to Brelee they are sitting up already and are giving Brelee a run for the chubbiest cheeks! super cute.

tiffany garfield photography said...

adorable! they seriously LOVE every page! hahaha that's hilarious! way to go mom for doing storeytime! :)

Nate and Heidi said...

Can't tell you how many times Nate and I have watched this video. They are so cute, we just love them!

Jayci said...

i love watching this! Chloe's knee slapping is awesome. :P

Darcey said...

Hey Taryn, this is Darcey from the Mexico Beach Branch. I moved in right before you guys moved to Alaska! Andy came over for dinner with Rob and I tonight and showed us the blog. The girls are really growing up and they're so cute! I have a blog that's private so if you send me your email address I'll send you an invitation to see it:
darcey55@gmail.com
Hope you're doing great!

Me, Hannah gibby said...

Very cute! Can I babysit when I come to visit?

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

They are sitting so well!