Friday, July 24, 2009

3 Months Old!!

We made it this far...3 months. New things for us--
- Tummy time is getting better everyday. (when the pediatrician said 40 mins of tummy time I looked at Andy as if to say: Is she serious?) We are working on it.

- Smiles & laughter are the best things these two have to offer

- They've graduated out of most their newborn clothes

- They are our little bowling balls (measuring 11 & 12 lbs.)

- So what if our day doesn't start until 10 AM?!

- We can't get enough of those cheeks...

11 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Oh my heck, they are so cute! I wish I could tickle and squeeze those cheeks. I'm simply obsessed!

Sheron said...

Those two are the cutest! We are so grateful you 4 stopped by for a visit before you left Utah...we talk about it often. We love you all!

John said...

Thanks for sharing! What gorgeous babies you have! Miss all of you tons!
Love, Grandpa & Grandma Gray

Williamson Fam said...

Oh wow they are so cute!

Teresa said...

How adorable, I wish I was there!! I might steal them away!!

Kris said...

so, So, SO cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Tummy time is SOOOOO essential for babies! It helps them develop their motor skills better and they crawl sooner! Good luck! At least you have two that kinda entertain one another.....

Jayci said...

sooOOOoo cute!!!! :D

Sherrie said...

They are so darn adorable! I can't believe they are 3 months already.

There is a family here that you guys knew from Flordia! The Ricks Family? Wonderful family!

Miss you guys!

Elizabeth said...

They are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big they are already. You look fantastic as well! I hope I look like that after just giving birth. I also checked out the newborn pictures you guys had taken. What a beautiful family, you and Andy are so blessed! Give him our love!

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh my gosh Taryn! So adorable! You are truly blessed.