skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Resting @ home
Our household has now officially doubled! We drove the girls home tonight and it was great to look at them in the rear-view mirror and actually see the car seats with someone in them. Taryn is great and she wanted me to post a few pics... enjoy.
12 comments:
They are adorable! My heart just melts for little babies especially cute neices! I can't wait to see them in person.
They are adorable! My heart melts for little babies especially cute nieces! I can't wait to hold them.
Oh my gosh, they are so cute, keep the pics coming, they are so cute...Glad your home and resting..
Oh how precious! It's bringing back such fun memories! Enjoy them, they grow so fast!
Dear Chloe & Peyton,
You girls be good for Mommy & Daddy. They deserve lots of rest and praise for being your special parents.
You look so wonderful in your own little seats in Daddy's car. Welcome home to your loving home. Grandpa & Grandma miss you tons! See you later....
ADORABLE! Nothing better than two little girls!
Congrats!
Congrats!! I can't wait until we can meet them. Hopfully it won't be a super long time. Have fun with your new little family!!
Oh how fun! Hope your doing great and getting some rest. Love the names by the way.
Hey guys! I was playing online tonight and googled your name! Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. dancin_girly@hotmail.com.
Congrats!
Congratulations! I heard you were having twins...they are beautiful. I'm glad everyone is home and doing well. I didn't know you had a blog...I'll add it to mine. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love you guys!
-Kristina & Tyler
Congratulations Taryn! They're so beautiful!! I can't wait to read more updates as they continue to grow!
Wow! We are happy for you both. They are beautiful and amazing. You are so blessed! Enjoy every moment.
Post a Comment