Ok, now I'm officially jealous of your move-so pretty!! I'm happy that you are doing this-it will be fun to see what your up to, your such a fun and creative couple!! You'll have to do a post on all the fun things your fam did growing up so I've got it saved (we started the days of scripture reading sign!!)
And yes, add our site and check in on the wacky warnocks whenever.
Hey glad to see you joining the ranks of us bloggers! No matter how hard you make it, by your pics, I still love S. Dakota! We may not have gorgeous sunsets or the beautiful ocean, but we do have Mt Rushmore!!! lol! Take care and add us to your blog! We may have a beautiful picture once in a while!
Hey Taryn! How come you didn't tell me you have a blog?? Thank goodness for sitemeter so I can stalk those who stalk me! :) I'm glad to see you on here, I love reading everyone else's blogs and seeing what they're up to! Hopefully you are getting settled in without any complications and enjoying those beautiful sunsets every night!
Hey Taryn! I am so glad you have a blog now. I miss you guys. I was sad that you weren't able to come to the reunion. Hope you guys have fun and stay safe in Florida! Love you guys!!
Looks like Andy is posting a T and A in the sand! Great to be so in love and share in such a beautiful place on earth. We love you guys so much too! Glad you made it there safely. D & M SLC
10 comments:
Super cool photo! Yay, I'm happy that we can now stay connected when you move in 8 days :(
hey! i am so excited you made a blog! i'm a blog-o-holic! excited we can stay in touch! sounds like a fun move! florida would be awesome!!!
Cute blog!! I love that photo--nice job!
Ok, now I'm officially jealous of your move-so pretty!! I'm happy that you are doing this-it will be fun to see what your up to, your such a fun and creative couple!! You'll have to do a post on all the fun things your fam did growing up so I've got it saved (we started the days of scripture reading sign!!)
And yes, add our site and check in on the wacky warnocks whenever.
Hey glad to see you joining the ranks of us bloggers! No matter how hard you make it, by your pics, I still love S. Dakota! We may not have gorgeous sunsets or the beautiful ocean, but we do have Mt Rushmore!!! lol! Take care and add us to your blog! We may have a beautiful picture once in a while!
I love you guys. We are so going to miss you!! :)
Thank you so much for helping me set my blog up. I totally could have not done it without you!:)
Love ya!
Melissa
Hey Taryn! How come you didn't tell me you have a blog?? Thank goodness for sitemeter so I can stalk those who stalk me! :) I'm glad to see you on here, I love reading everyone else's blogs and seeing what they're up to! Hopefully you are getting settled in without any complications and enjoying those beautiful sunsets every night!
Hey Taryn! I am so glad you have a blog now. I miss you guys. I was sad that you weren't able to come to the reunion. Hope you guys have fun and stay safe in Florida! Love you guys!!
Looks like Andy is posting a T and A in the sand! Great to be so in love and share in such a beautiful place on earth. We love you guys so much too! Glad you made it there safely. D & M SLC
Post a Comment